Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The week before Christmas posted Christmas Eve

Slowest. Week. Ever.
We didn´t teach a lot.
We did visit an nursing home and sang there. that was special.
We went to Leon for a zone conference and had a gift exchange.
We had our ward Christmas party and that was alright too.
I was sorta discouraged this week cause well.....i don´t know. There were times when i felt like i was back at home in more ways than one. that was tough. I prayed to know (and i quote..my own prayer.??? weird) "Why am i even here? Heavenly Father, If you really need me here, can you help me feel less alone?" I have never had an answer to a prayer as quickly as in this moment. I immediately had great peace. I don´t even think I can explain it. It was just...right for me to be here. Right after that i read three of the countless papers i have that have helped me in the past: the actual call from the first presidency, My setting apart and a letter from you, Dad. The Race. I am reinvigorated, refocused and ready to work.
I can´t thank you enough for your prayers. I can feel them sometimes helping me and the work here in general.
I love you all so much and can't wait to cal tonight at 8!
Elder Ben Williams
ps Merry Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment