Monday, June 17, 2013

Where to start?


Happy belated father´s day Dad. Just wanted to let you know i have been thinking about you a lot this week. I remeber in third grade we had to write a paper about someone we wanted to be like. Guess who I wrote about=) You are the greatest example of a priesthood holder and father that has ever existed. I hope one day to become like you. I love you dad =)

OK...um...

This is going to sound strange but we have so many investigators right now i don´t know where to start. I have never been in a situation like this. I can´t focus on everyone... The weird part is they are all from Aldea, the ward we will be working in in the future. Its kinda cool=) Anyway...um....first and foremost we baptized this week.

Erendira's baptism was something spiritual. Beforehand, it was a little crazy....but i think that´s how all baptisms are. We got to the church and it turns out we don´t have keys to the baptismal font. Both bishops were out of town but some how we found keys. only to find that the font was full of water...and spiders and cockroaches. We started draining it all and cleaning like madmen(one hour before the service) While i was up to my knees in the cold water throwing out bugs, the cell fell out of my pocket into the water(still works...its Nokia =) )..... oh and we forgot to make a program for the baptism. But the baptismal service was incredible, and that´s what´s important.


whew. what else? we found a sweet house that has cheap rent. Pray that Presidente will approve it =)

I love you all =)

Elder Ben Williams

ps sweet pic of when Elder Cristofferson came. This is the whole mission =)


No comments:

Post a Comment